Best Florida Beach Resorts
Looking for some great Florida beach resorts?
Have you ever found yourself daydreaming of a place where sunshine pools
on sparkling waters and your only task is to decide whether to dive in
or sip a cocktail by the poolside? A place where the sand tickles your
toes and the ocean sings you lullabies? Welcome to Florida, my friend,
the playground of sun-chasers, beach loungers, and those forever in
pursuit of that elusive 'perfect vacation.'
Florida - where the sun dances on cerulean waves and sand whispers tales of endless summer. Beneath its sky, a kaleidoscope of beach resorts, each with its own rhythm, its own allure, awaits your discovery. From the adrenaline-infused charisma of family fun to the serene whispers of secluded hideaways, our guide to Florida beach resorts is no mere catalog; it's a curated collection of experiences waiting to be lived. And what better place to start then Clearwater Beach.
Dive in as we sail through the undulating landscapes of luxury, natural wonder, and warm Floridian hospitality, handpicking resorts that don't just provide a place to sleep but create stories that will stay with you. Because in Florida, a vacation isn’t merely a break from the routine; it's the chance to step into a dream tailored for you, with the murmur of the ocean as your soundtrack and the horizon as your muse.
Clearwater Florida Resorts
This area regularly gets voted as having some of the best beaches in
Florida. And its not short on quality places to stay either.
Sandpearl Clearwater Florida Beach Resort
Sandpearl Clearwater Beach Resort is a resort on the Gulf of Mexico in Clearwater, Florida. The resort has two towers that are connected by an interior mall. The tower to the north is named after its location on the beach and is known as Sandpearl North Tower. The tower to the south is known as Sandpearl South Tower and it is located inland from the beach.
The resort has one of the most beautiful beaches in Florida with a private boardwalk that extends for over a mile along the shoreline. It also offers access to more than a dozen restaurants, bars, and lounges, including Lido Beach Bar & Grill and Sandpearl’s signature restaurant - The Palms Grille.
Sandpearl Resort, Clearwater Beach: Where White Sands Meet Exquisite Indulgence
Sitting at the heart of Clearwater Beach, the Sandpearl Resort is a gem that sparkles with a quiet sense of luxury, seamlessly blending with the natural splendor of Florida's Gulf Coast.
- Location (4.8/5): Perched on the pristine white sands of Clearwater Beach, the resort is ideally located close to bustling Pier 60 and an array of local eateries. However, being in such a popular spot can mean dealing with crowds during peak season.
- Accommodation (4.6/5): Rooms are designed with coastal elegance in mind, many boasting private balconies with breath-taking Gulf views. Some guests might find the standard rooms a bit compact for the price.
- Amenities (4.4/5): Highlights include a lagoon-style pool, a private beach area, a full-service spa, and a AAA Four-Diamond restaurant, Caretta on the Gulf. Nevertheless, fitness enthusiasts might find the gym offerings a little basic.
- Service (4.7/5): The friendly, attentive staff often receive rave reviews. However, service can occasionally lag during busy periods.
- Value for Money (4.3/5): Given the resort's fantastic location and the quality of amenities, it provides a fair bang for your buck, though some might find additional costs like parking and resort fees a little steep.
Recommended for: Nature lovers will cherish the resort’s eco-friendly initiatives, such as the nightly sea turtle talks and the chance to explore the resort’s own coral reef.
Located on Clearwater's beachfront right on the Gulf of Mexico is the
magnificent Sandpearl Resort.
a world-class spa, a lagoon-style pool, enrichment programs and beach
There are 253 guestrooms and suites. They are all non-smoking and have
This resort gets great reviews. Reviewers note the great service and
the fantastic beach as being some highlights.
More on Sandpearl Resort
Alternate Resort: Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa
For those seeking a different flavor of luxury, the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa offers a slightly more modern, high-rise hotel experience, complete with plush suites, a rooftop pool, and a tranquil spa.
- Location (4.7/5): Positioned within walking distance of Pier 60 and local dining options, the location is ideal. However, it's worth noting that the beach, while close, is public and can get crowded.
- Accommodation (4.5/5): The suites come with full kitchens and furnished balconies with lovely beach views. However, noise from nearby nightlife can sometimes be an issue.
- Amenities (4.3/5): Amenities include a fitness center, a spa, an outdoor pool with cabanas, and a kid’s club. However, dining options are somewhat limited within the hotel.
- Service (4.6/5): The staff is generally applauded for their service, although some guests report occasional hiccups with check-in during busy times.
- Value for Money (4.2/5): The resort offers good value, particularly for families, but additional charges, such as resort fees and parking, can add up.
Recommended for: Families will appreciate the spacious suites and the kid-friendly pool, along with the convenient location near family attractions.
See the best
Clearwater Beach Resorts
The Amelia Island Florida Beach Resort is a beautiful place to visit. It has a great beachfront, and the resort is located in the middle of the island. There are many things to do here on the resort, including fishing, kayaking, biking, and golfing.
The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island: Where Southern Charm Meets Seaside Elegance
Overlooking the glimmering Atlantic Ocean, this haven offers a blend of southern elegance and casual coastal comfort. The Ritz-Carlton at Amelia Island is not just a place to stay; it’s a realm where memories are shaped.
- Location (4.7/5): Nestled on a grand stretch of pristine coastline, the panoramic vistas of the Atlantic are nothing short of breath-taking. However, it's slightly secluded, making outside dining and exploration a little cumbersome.
- Accommodation (4.9/5): Each room is a homage to opulence, adorned with a balcony overlooking the Atlantic. Downside? Well, the premium oceanfront suites do come with a premium price tag.
- Amenities (4.5/5): With a championship golf course, a blissful spa, and an array of dining options, it's a realm of pleasure. Yet, for the fitness enthusiasts, the gym could do with a bit more diversity in equipment.
- Service (4.8/5): The genuine warmth of the staff echoes the hospitality of the South. The personal concierge service is exceptional, although during peak seasons, response times can stretch a bit.
- Value for Money (4.4/5): While the resort provides an alluring mix of luxury and comfort, some might find the overall expenditure a tad over their budget.
Recommended for: Couples seeking a romantic getaway will adore the intimate beachfront dinners and the adult-only saltwater pool.
Miami is a great place for sun and fun, but it's also an amazing place to visit in the winter. Miami Beach is an especially popular destination for tourists willing to brave the sun in the winter months. Miami offers a plethora of beautiful beach resorts that are perfect for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, Sunny Isles: An Oasis of Opulence amidst the Palms
Promising an experience akin to the lavish Mediterranean lifestyle, the Acqualina Resort & Spa is your personal gateway to the epitome of luxury.
Acqualina Resort and Spa
Our top Sunny Isles Beach resort is the Acqualina Resort and Spa as our top luxury resort. We appreciated the classy Mediterranean villa and classic pristine American oceanfront location.
- Location (4.6/5): The resort commands a central spot in Sunny Isles, a stone's throw from vibrant Miami. On the downside, the beach can get crowded, slightly compromising on the sense of seclusion.
- Accommodation (4.9/5): Each suite is a symphony of luxury, with sophisticated décor and sweeping views. The lack of a private balcony in some rooms may leave some guests longing.
- Amenities (4.8/5): With three oceanfront pools, a world-class spa, and an on-site, 3-story glass wine tower restaurant, Acqualina is packed with grandeur. However, a lack of a golf course might be a letdown for some patrons.
- Service (4.7/5): The staff exudes professionalism, curating experiences that cater to every whim and fancy. That said, room service could be slightly more prompt.
- Value for Money (4.6/5): With the grandeur on offer, the prices are on the steeper side but reflect the level of luxury provided.
Recommended for: Families will appreciate the award-winning children
The Ritz-Carlton South Beach, Miami: A Tribute to Miami’s Golden Age of Glamour
Residing at the edge of the Atlantic, The Ritz-Carlton South Beach, Miami is a remarkable nod to Miami’s golden age, flaunting a refined elegance that flawlessly complements the rhythmic symphony of this vibrant city.
- Location (4.8/5): The hotel sits perfectly on the pulse of South Beach, balancing beachfront bliss with city vibrancy. For those seeking serene seclusion, however, the bustling locale may be slightly less appealing.
- Accommodation (4.7/5): Art Deco-inspired rooms and suites, many offering sweeping ocean views, make for a chic, comfortable retreat. Some guests have reported minor noise issues due to the lively surroundings.
- Amenities (4.6/5): The infinity pool overlooking the Atlantic, a soothing spa, and on-site dining options such as Fuego y Mar provide the perfect recipe for relaxation. However, the fitness center, while equipped with modern machines, is a bit limited in space.
- Service (4.7/5): True to the Ritz-Carlton brand, the service is impeccable, marked by staff members who go above and beyond to accommodate guests. Yet, during peak seasons, some services may see a slight delay.
- Value for Money (4.4/5): The Ritz-Carlton South Beach offers a luxury stay at a premium price, which, given the location and overall experience, many guests feel is justified.
Recommended for: Those seeking an upscale experience that harmonizes Miami's energetic culture with an undercurrent of classic luxury will relish a stay at this resort.
The Ritz-Carlton South Beach Miami is one of the most iconic hotels in Miami. It has been operating since 1928 and has been a premier destination for travelers, celebrities, and dignitaries.
This hotel is a popular destination for many celebrities that visit the city. The Ritz-Carlton South Beach Miami takes pride in its luxurious accommodations, beautiful pool and beachfront location, and attentive staff.
Ritz-Carlton South Beach
Alternate Resort: W South Beach
For guests seeking a slightly edgier, more contemporary version of luxury, W South Beach could be a fitting alternative. The hotel is a statement of modern chic, with stylish suites and a trend-setting vibe that's a perfect match for Miami's dynamic spirit.
- Location (4.7/5): Located in the heart of South Beach, it offers easy access to local attractions. However, guests seeking a quiet retreat might find the area too lively.
- Accommodation (4.6/5): Rooms and suites feature modern decor, private balconies, and ocean views. The pulsating music from the on-site nightclub may sometimes drift into the rooms, which may not be to everyone's liking.
- Amenities (4.5/5): The hotel offers a swanky pool area, multiple dining options, a spa, and a basketball and tennis court. Though the amenities are well-appointed, during peak times, the pool area can get quite crowded.
- Service (4.6/5): While generally responsive and friendly, service can sometimes feel less personalized due to the high volume of guests.
- Value for Money (4.2/5): Although the rates can be steep, guests seeking a fashionable, energetic stay will find the price commensurate with the experience.
Recommended for: Younger, trend-focused travelers will enjoy the W South Beach's hip atmosphere and vibrant nightlife.
See the Best Miami Beach Resorts
See the Best
The Setai, Miami Beach: A Sanctuary of Serenity Amidst the Buzz of South Beach
Exuding an ethereal blend of Art Deco elegance and Asian tranquility, The Setai is a high-end resort that redefines luxury in the heart of lively Miami Beach.
- Location (4.8/5): Tucked away in the vibrant South Beach district, The Setai balances a sense of serene exclusivity with proximity to Miami’s sizzling nightlife. The buzz may be a tad overwhelming for those seeking absolute tranquility.
- Accommodation (4.9/5): Exquisite suites, replete with teak furnishing and jade accents, offer panoramic ocean views. Some guests, however, have remarked about occasional city noise seeping into the city view suites.
- Amenities (4.7/5): With three temperature-controlled pools, an award-winning spa, and a beachfront restaurant offering exquisite Asian cuisine, it's a veritable oasis of luxury. Fitness enthusiasts might wish for a broader range of equipment in the gym.
- Service (4.8/5): The concierge service at The Setai is unmatched, offering personalized attention to guests. Room service, while generally efficient, can sometimes take a little longer during busy hours.
- Value for Money (4.4/5): The experience comes with a significant price tag. Yet, for those who appreciate meticulous attention to detail and a serene retreat in the midst of a bustling city, it's worth every penny.
Recommended for: Urbanites looking for a luxury retreat in the heart of a vibrant city will relish The Setai.
here for more resorts in South Florida.
Alternate Resort: Fontainebleau Miami Beach
If The Setai is all about Zen tranquility, Fontainebleau Miami Beach epitomizes Miami's energetic glamour. The iconic resort boasts a rich history, luxurious rooms, a sprawling pool area, and a nightclub that's one of the hottest spots in town.
- Location (4.7/5): The hotel enjoys an excellent beachfront location, though it is a bit farther from South Beach’s main attractions compared to The Setai.
- Accommodation (4.6/5): Rooms and suites showcase a sleek, modern aesthetic with oceanic palettes. Light sleepers may want to request rooms away from the nightclub to avoid late-night noise.
- Amenities (4.7/5): With 11 restaurants and lounges, an expansive pool complex, and the renowned Lapis Spa, there’s plenty to indulge in. Still, the resort can become quite crowded, particularly around the pool.
- Service (4.5/5): Service is generally impressive, although the sheer size of the resort can sometimes mean less personalized attention.
- Value for Money (4.3/5): It offers a luxury experience at a somewhat more affordable rate than The Setai, although extra charges for amenities like poolside cabanas can add up.
Recommended for: Those seeking a more lively, social atmosphere will enjoy Fontainebleau's vibrant scene.
See the Best Miami Beach Resorts
The Shores Resort and Spa, Daytona Beach: A Coastal Haven of Casual Elegance
Nestled between the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean, The Shores Resort and Spa in Daytona Beach embraces a laid-back elegance, effortlessly marrying the natural beauty of its surroundings with an ambiance of understated luxury.
- Location (4.5/5): Its beachfront setting offers a stunning panorama of the azure Atlantic, while Daytona's attractions are just a short drive away. Some may find the resort's location slightly removed from the city's central bustle.
- Accommodation (4.4/5): Rooms and suites boast a coastal-chic décor and private balconies with captivating views. However, guests may find some of the bathrooms a bit dated in style.
- Amenities (4.2/5): The resort features an inviting oceanfront pool, an indulgent spa, fire pits for cozy evenings, and a selection of restaurants and bars. The fitness center, while functional, could use a few more modern pieces of equipment.
- Service (4.3/5): Service is warm and welcoming, though a few guests have reported occasional delays during peak times.
- Value for Money (4.2/5): While some additional costs, such as for parking, may feel a touch steep, the overall experience and the oceanfront location offer a good value for a luxury resort.
Recommended for: The Shores Resort and Spa is ideal for those who desire a blend of relaxed elegance and beachfront charm away from the hustle and bustle. The resort's romantic ambiance makes it particularly appealing to couples, while its family-friendly amenities ensure it is also a fine choice for those traveling with children.
The first and most important thing to consider when looking for the best family friendly Daytona Beach resorts is the location. There are many beach locations in Daytona Beach, Florida, so you want to find a place that is close enough to home for a day trip but also close enough to everything that you need.
The next thing to think about is the cost. If you are on a budget, then it may be worth considering one of the more affordable hotels in Daytona Beach. If money isn't an issue, then there are many other factors that can play into your decision about where to stay on vacation with your family. For example, if you have children under 12 years old then you might want to consider all the amenities that each hotel has, such as pools and playgrounds.
Daytona Beach Resorts
The Shores Resort And Spa Located on Daytona Beach this is the only AAA Four Diamond resort in Daytona. There's a free form pool, a spa tub, a fitness center, a spa and a fire pit area on the beach.
The guestrooms have views of the Atlantic or the intracoastal waterway. They have tropical decor and plasma TVs.
Reviewers say great things like: beautiful, contemporary and comfortable with first class service, the windows open.
More on The Shores Resort And Spa
A favorite Florida beach vacation destination for generations. Find out what Palm Beach Florida vacations look like today.
A family resort is a place where the whole family can enjoy themselves, and relax. There are many types of resorts to choose from, but we have narrowed it down to a few that are the best in West Palm Beach Florida.
- Best Family Resorts in West Palm Beach Florida:
- The Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
- The Breakers
- The Colony Hotel & Country Club
Home to the elite and has quite some cultural substance behind the classy upscale resorts. While there is a bit of a shortage of public beaches resorts that offer access to to a nearby resort a a good find.
Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort
Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort: A Luxurious Getaway with Homely Comfort
Standing tall on the pristine shores of Singer Island, the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort marries sophisticated luxury with the comfort and convenience of home, offering an experience that is as relaxing as it is indulgent.
- Location (4.6/5): The resort’s beachfront position on tranquil Singer Island, with Palm Beach's attractions a short drive away, is nearly ideal. However, those seeking the high-energy nightlife typical of South Florida might find the locale a tad quiet.
- Accommodation (4.7/5): Spacious, well-appointed suites with full kitchens, in-suite laundry, and private balconies command a sense of homey comfort while offering stunning ocean views. Minor maintenance issues occasionally reported by guests prevent a perfect score in this category.
- Amenities (4.4/5): Amenities include two outdoor pools, a rejuvenating spa, and a selection of on-site dining options. Yet, fitness aficionados might desire a more comprehensive gym setup.
- Service (4.5/5): Service is typically excellent, reflecting Marriott's standard. However, during peak seasons, there may be slight delays, especially in food and beverage services.
- Value for Money (4.3/5): While the resort offers a luxurious experience at a relatively high cost, the suite-style accommodations and array of amenities offer good value, especially for longer stays and for families.
Recommended for: The Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort is an excellent choice for those seeking a luxury beachfront getaway that offers all the conveniences of home. Its family-friendly amenities and suite-style accommodations make it particularly suitable for families and extended stays.
Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort
This resort has a health club, an
outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. The onsite spa at this 4.5-star property offers massage and treatment rooms and beauty services.
Business amenities include a business center, wireless Internet access,
meeting rooms for small groups, and business services. Palm Beach
Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa has a restaurant, a
bar/lounge, and a poolside bar. 24-hour room service is available.
Event facilities consist of a ballroom, conference rooms, and banquet
facilities. It's smoke-free.
More on Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort
Sanibel Islands is a well-known tourist destination located on the Gulf Coast of Florida. It is an archipelago and it has the most beautiful beaches in the world.
The island is a popular destination for families and it offers many family-friendly attractions. There are many family hotels in Sanibel, but we have selected the best ones for you to consider.
Sanibel Island has some of the best beaches in Florida. Nearby on the mainland there is also the Sanibel
Harbour Resort and Spa.
Tortuga Club Florida Beach Resort
Tortuga Beach Club Resort, Sanibel Island: A Tropical Retreat Embracing Nature's Splendor
Tucked away on Sanibel Island's sun-kissed shores, the Tortuga Beach Club Resort is a tropical paradise, immersing its guests in a serene coastal sanctuary that revels in the island's natural beauty.
- Location (4.5/5): The resort's beachfront setting on Sanibel Island offers an idyllic escape from the mainland hustle, while still keeping guests close to local attractions like the famous J.N. "Ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge. Some might miss the more lively atmosphere found on the mainland.
- Accommodation (4.4/5): The two-bedroom villas are spacious, boasting full kitchens, washer/dryer units, and screened balconies or patios. Some guests have mentioned that certain villas could benefit from a touch of modernization.
- Amenities (4.3/5): With a beachfront pool, tennis courts, and easy access to the renowned Shell Beach, Tortuga Beach Club offers a range of leisure options. However, there's a notable absence of an on-site restaurant.
- Service (4.6/5): Guests commend the staff for their friendly and accommodating service, though there might be slower responses during busy periods.
- Value for Money (4.3/5): Given its location and the resort's spacious villas, it offers good value, especially for families or groups. However, guests should be aware of extra costs for services like bike rentals and equipment for watersports.
Recommended for: Nature enthusiasts and those seeking a quieter, self-catering style beach vacation will find Tortuga Beach Club Resort an excellent fit. The generous space in the villines makes it ideal for families and groups, while the resort's quiet charm and beautiful surroundings make it a splendid option for couples.
The resort is situated in an area that has been inhabited for over 10,000 years, and it offers guests a chance to experience nature at its finest. The Tortuga Club has three pools and two hot tubs, as well as a kids’ water park with slides, fountains, and waterfalls. There are also plenty of activities for guests to participate in such as kayaking or paddleboarding.
Tortuga Club Florida Beach Resort
Located on a private white sand on Sanibel Island.
There's a heated pool, whirlpool spa, 4 tennis
courts, recreation program and golf nearby.
Accommodations are in 2 bedroom townhomes. They have screened balconies
and fully equipped kitchens.
Reviewers say: very child friendly, great for larger groups, well
maintained and tropical, extremely relaxing.
More on Tortuga Beach Club Resort
Florida Gulf Coast Beach Resorts
There are plenty of Florida Gulf Coast Beach Resorts to choose from, but there is only one that has what you're looking for. Whether you want relaxing solitude, a family-friendly atmosphere, or an active vacation experience, you are guaranteed to find it at this resort.
Gullwing Beach Resort, Fort Myers Beach
The Gullwing Beach Resort provides guests with everything they need for a relaxing beach vacation. The resort features an on-site restaurant, pool, and lounge chairs.
Located in Fort Myers Beach - one of the best family friendly beaches in the Southeast U.S. golf coast.
There's also a pool, tennis, outdoor spa, barbeque area, fitness room and activity programs. There are 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites with private screened balconies. They have jacuzzi tubs, full kitchens and living rooms.
Gullwing Beach Resort
Reviewers say: rooms are huge, large beach away from the city crowds, well-appointed rooms.
Gullwing Beach Resort, Fort Myers Beach: A Homely Retreat in a Beach Paradise
On the white, sandy shores of Fort Myers Beach, the Gullwing Beach Resort offers a home-away-from-home experience, enveloped in the languid charm of a beach town paradise.
- Location (4.5/5): Nestled on a picturesque stretch of Fort Myers Beach, the resort offers a relaxed coastal experience. Yet, for those craving the hustle and bustle of a city, the location might seem slightly secluded.
- Accommodation (4.5/5): Gullwing offers one- to three-bedroom condos with full kitchens, laundry facilities, and private balconies boasting spectacular views. Some guests, however, have mentioned that the furnishings and décor could benefit from a refresh.
- Amenities (4.1/5): With an outdoor pool, hot tub, tennis court, and direct beach access, guests have plenty of options for recreation. The absence of an on-site restaurant, however, is a notable downside.
- Service (4.3/5): The staff is generally praised for their friendliness and helpfulness. However, some guests have noted slower service during peak times.
- Value for Money (4.2/5): With the space and convenience of condo-style accommodations, Gullwing provides a good value, particularly for families and extended stays. Some guests, however, have commented that additional charges, such as resort fees, could be more transparent.
Recommended for: Gullwing Beach Resort is perfect for those seeking a laid-back beach vacation with the comforts and conveniences of home. Its family-friendly and extended-stay accommodating nature makes it particularly suitable for families or groups looking for a more self-catered beach getaway.
More information and special offers for Gullwing Beach Resort, Fort Myers Beach
Beach Resorts in the Florida Keys
The Florida Keys are now a household name for family tourist destinations. They offer some of the best beach resorts in the country. With a plethora of activities and places to explore, the Keys is an ideal place to spend your next vacation.
If you are seriously looking for the best beach in Florida then the Keys gets votes for their white sands, clear waters and natural abundance.
Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa
Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa: A Slice of Tropical Bliss
Perched at the Gulf of Mexico's edge, the Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa is a tropical oasis, offering a taste of laid-back island life imbued with a touch of refined luxury.
- Location (4.6/5): With its waterfront location in the heart of Key West, the resort provides easy access to downtown attractions while offering stunning water views. However, some may find the vibrant street life of the nearby Duval Street a tad distracting.
- Accommodation (4.5/5): Rooms and suites are elegantly appointed, blending contemporary style with island-inspired decor, and many offer stunning Gulf views. A few guests have noted that bathrooms, although clean and functional, lack a touch of luxury expected at this price point.
- Amenities (4.3/5): The resort boasts a waterfront pool, a rejuvenating spa, on-site watersports facilities, and an excellent seafood restaurant. Nevertheless, fitness enthusiasts might wish for a more extensive gym.
- Service (4.4/5): The staff is frequently commended for their friendliness and willingness to assist, although a few guests have reported slower service during busy periods.
- Value for Money (4.2/5): While the resort's rates can be on the higher side, many guests feel that the prime location, quality accommodations, and exceptional amenities make the cost worthwhile.
Recommended for: The Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa is ideally suited for travelers looking to soak up the laid-back atmosphere of Key West while enjoying a high standard of accommodation and amenities. Its location makes it particularly appealing for those interested in exploring downtown Key West's attractions on foot.
The Hyatt Centric Key West Resort &Spa is a dream destination, providing a much-needed getaway to the Gulf. Other features include homely rooms, pet-friendly accommodations and an amazing view of the water.
Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa
The Hyatt Key West Resort in the Old Town, has it's own little resort and has some eco friendly certifications. SPA resort with 120s and gets an excellent recommendation from us.
More information reviews and special offers on the Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa
Another resort the some people talk about is Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa, Jupiter. It seems to have increased in popularity and may be worth checking out.
See resorts in Key West or Florida
Key Luxury Resort.
Torch Key Florida Beach Resort
Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, Little Torch Key: A Secluded Paradise Unparalleled
Secreted away on a private island in the Florida Keys, the Little Palm Island Resort & Spa on Little Torch Key is an intimate retreat that promises unrivaled tranquility, seclusion, and the luxury of utter relaxation.
- Location (5/5): This private island resort provides ultimate seclusion and stunning surroundings, perfect for those seeking a getaway far from the crowds. However, the remoteness might not be to everyone's taste, particularly those seeking a lively social scene.
- Acccommodation (4.8/5): The resort offers luxurious thatched-roof bungalow suites, designed with a blend of British colonial and Polynesian decor. While the absence of televisions and telephones enhances the sense of a secluded getaway, some may miss these modern conveniences.
- Amenities (4.5/5): Amenities include a zen-like spa, an oceanfront pool, a fitness center, and a renowned dining room. However, due to the resort's remote location, off-site excursions can be somewhat limited.
- Service (4.7/5): Personalized and attentive service is a hallmark of this resort, ensuring a top-tier luxury experience. Occasionally, some guests have found the service a bit too discreet for their preference.
- Value for Money (4.3/5): The resort is undoubtedly a luxury experience with a price tag to match. For those seeking the unique experience of a private island getaway, the cost may well be justified.
Recommended for: The Little Palm Island Resort & Spa is an idyllic choice for honeymooners, couples, or anyone seeking a luxurious, secluded escape. Its no-children policy further enhances the sense of tranquility, making it ideal for adults seeking a serene and romantic getaway.
The Little Torch Key Florida Beach Resort is a luxurious hotel located on the Gulf of Mexico. The resort features a range of facilities and amenities, including an outdoor pool, restaurant and bar, fitness center and spa.
Little Torch Key Florida Beach Resort
private island in Little Torch Key and
28 miles from Key
say: best 5 star resort ever for relaxation, great
service, very romantic and secluded, swim in the pool rather than
beach, pricey but worth every penny.
stay in one of the 30 spacious suites in thatch-wood bungalows.
They have private verandas and ocean views. This
resort is adults only and technology free. You'll find a
spa, lagoon style pool, meditative Zen garden, private outdoor
showers, a cozy library and complimentary water gear.
More on Little Palm Island Resort & Spa - A Noble House Resort.
With a charming touch of New England-style elegance, Disney's Beach Club Resort in Orlando offers a delightful beach-themed oasis within the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Location (4.7/5): This resort benefits from excellent proximity to Epcot and a short boat ride to Hollywood Studios. Some guests, however, might wish it were closer to the Magic Kingdom.
- Accommodation (4.4/5): Rooms are bright, clean, and tastefully decorated with a touch of seaside charm. But some guests have reported that the rooms could use a bit of refreshing to enhance the luxury feel.
- Amenities (4.6/5): The resort features a three-acre "Stormalong Bay" with a sandy-bottom pool, a lazy river, and a life-size shipwreck with a waterslide. Other amenities include several dining options, a gym, and arcade. However, some guests feel a dedicated spa facility would elevate the resort's luxury status.
- Service (4.1/5): Generally, the service is efficient, and the staff is friendly, maintaining the Disney brand's reputation. However, during peak periods, guests have reported occasional delays and inconsistencies in service.
- Value for Money (4/5): While the resort offers a unique Disney experience with excellent amenities, some guests feel that the prices can be somewhat high, especially considering the additional costs of park tickets.
Recommended for: Disney's Beach Club Resort is ideal for families seeking the magic of Disney with a unique, beachy twist. The excellent pool facilities and close proximity to Epcot make it a fantastic choice for those who wish to combine park fun with resort relaxation.
Walt Disney World and Orlando, Florida, are both famous for their theme parks. But there's so much more to this area than just Disney World. Spend your time in the sunshine and enjoy all the water sports that Florida has to offer. There are a number of Walt Disney World resorts near the beach, so no matter what you're looking for, you'll be able to find it in this region.
A-Z FAQ on Florida Beach Resorts
This varies by resort. Some resorts are pet-friendly, allowing guests to
bring along their furry friends, while others may not. Always check the
resort's pet policy before booking.
Most Florida beach resorts are smoke-free, following a general trend in
the hospitality industry. However, some resorts may have designated
smoking areas. It's best to check with the specific resort for their
Yes, some Florida beach resorts do offer all-inclusive packages. These
usually include accommodations, meals, drinks, and sometimes even
activities. However, not all resorts offer this option, so it's
important to verify before booking.
Florida beach resorts can be booked through various online platforms,
travel agencies, or directly through the resort's website or booking
Yes, most Florida beach resorts offer complimentary Wi-Fi for guests in
public areas and rooms. However, the speed and quality of the connection
Typical amenities at Florida beach resorts include swimming pools, spas,
fitness centers, on-site dining options, beach access, and often a
range of water sports.
Florida beach resorts can be visited year-round, thanks to the state's
warm climate. However, the best time to visit is typically during the
dry season, from November to April, when the weather is pleasant and
Florida beach resorts are popular due to their beautiful beachfront
locations, excellent amenities, warm climate, and proximity to various
attractions like theme parks, wildlife reserves, and vibrant cities.
Absolutely. Many Florida beach resorts are family-friendly, offering
amenities like children’s pools, kids' clubs, family rooms, and special
activities designed for younger guests.
Yes, Florida is home to many luxury beach resorts that offer high-end
amenities, fine dining, spacious and plush accommodations, and
Most Florida beach resorts have one or more restaurants on-site,
offering a range of dining options. Some even have bars and lounges.
Florida beach resorts typically offer a variety of rooms and suites,
ranging from standard rooms to multi-bedroom suites. Many resorts offer
rooms with ocean views or direct beach access.
Yes, there are several adult-only resorts in Florida for those seeking a peaceful getaway or a romantic escape.
Most resorts in Florida offer parking facilities, but it's important to
check whether the cost is included in your room rate or if it's an
Some resorts offer shuttle services to nearby attractions, airports, or
downtown areas. This, however, varies from one resort to another, so
it's recommended to check with the resort directly.
Yes, several Florida beach resorts boast their own private beaches,
offering guests an exclusive and serene beach experience. However, not
all resorts have this feature.
Most Florida beach resorts offer accessible features for guests with
disabilities. These may include wheelchair-accessible rooms and
facilities, visual alarms.
Florida beach resorts typically take guest safety very seriously. They
often have 24-hour security, safe deposit boxes in rooms, and emergency
procedures in place. It's always a good idea to review a resort's safety
measures and ask about their emergency protocols.
Yes, there are several eco-friendly or 'green' resorts in Florida. These
resorts often employ measures such as energy-efficient practices, water
conservation, recycling, locally-sourced food, and more to minimize
their environmental impact.
Yes, there are many resorts in Florida that offer accommodation with
full kitchens. This is especially common in family-oriented resorts or
those catering to longer stay guests.
Water sports offered at Florida beach resorts may include swimming,
snorkeling, diving, surfing, paddleboarding, kayaking, jet skiing, and
boating. Availability varies by resort and some activities may require
Many resorts in Florida are LGBTQ+ friendly, welcoming all guests
regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. It's always worth
checking if a specific resort explicitly states this in their values or
Most Florida beach resorts offer room service, allowing guests to enjoy
meals and snacks in the comfort of their rooms. The hours and menu for
room service may vary by resort.
United States Resorts
Carolina's Outer Banks
Midwest Vacation Ideas
Myrtle Beach All Inclusive, adult only, and family waterpark resort awards
💼 We cherish our independence! ✈️ Our travel recommendations are carefully researched, bias-free, and powered by human expertise by April and Ricky of LRB (we have personally researched and travelled to many of these destinations and researched others thoroughly through first-hand accounts). 🌍✨
We try to keep everything up to date, but please always do your own research and contact us if you know any issues for us to help others as best we can as a small but professionally focused team! 🧐📚⚠️