Atlantis Resort Bahamas
An LRB Featured Resort
Atlantis Resort Bahamas is a great (and huge) place to go on a vacation. There's a lot for the family, boaties and everyone else really. Below we've outlined what you'll find here as well as the different accommodation towers. Each type of accommodation is booked separately and they also rated by past guests differently. Here we provide all you need to know for a successful Atlantis Family Vacation. While Atlantis can seem a little like a chaotic frenzy of stimulation there are ways to keep the whole experience a little more serene and joyful. While some families like the relative seclusion and natural beach aspect of staying at the Reef others will like the more relaxed budget friendly Beach Tower.
Atlantis Paradise Island
- Aquaventure: Atlantis Bahamas features a 141-acre water park with multiple water slides, a lazy river, a wave pool, a kids' play area, and a river rapids ride. Baha Mar offers Baha Bay, a 15-acre water park with multiple water slides, a lazy river, a wave pool, a kids' play area, and a surfing simulator.
- The Leap of Faith: Atlantis Bahamas has a water slide that starts from the top of the iconic Mayan Temple and drops riders 60 feet into a clear acrylic tunnel submerged in a shark-filled lagoon. Baha Mar features The Water Slide, a water slide that sends riders on a high-speed plunge down a steep drop.
- The Abyss: Atlantis Bahamas has a water slide that sends riders on a 50-foot drop into a dark tunnel that ends with a splashdown into a pool. Baha Mar has The Leap of Faith, a water slide that sends riders on a steep drop through a clear acrylic tunnel submerged in a shark-filled lagoon.
- The Surge: Atlantis Bahamas offers a water slide that sends riders on a raft down a series of twists and turns before dropping them into a splash pool. Baha Mar has The Blaster, a water coaster that sends riders on a high-speed journey through twists and turns.
- The Current: Atlantis Bahamas features a mile-long lazy river ride that takes guests through wave surges, rapids, and underground tunnels. Baha Mar offers a zero-entry pool with floating playground, a wave pool, and a lazy river.
- Splashers: Atlantis Bahamas has a kids' water play area with multiple water slides, climbing nets, water cannons, and splash buckets. Baha Mar has a kids' splash zone with multiple water slides, splash pads, and a giant tipping bucket.
- Atlantis Speedway: Atlantis Bahamas has a racing slide that sends riders on a competitive, head-first mat race down a steep slide. Baha Mar features Surf's Up, a surfing simulator that lets guests experience the thrill of surfing.
Whatever your choice you will need to do a little bit of work deciphering where to access the toddler friendly slides while the teenagers explore the higher velocity options.
Great news! The Atlantis has a travel deal going.
Click here to take a look at the deal - $299 per person per night. There are blackout dates so get in quick to choose the dates you want.
The Atlantis Resort hopes to submerge you into the Myth of Atlantis. It's full of creatures and lagoons to
give you this feeling as well as a ton of activities to keep you
entertained and relaxed. We've featured it because there's so much to do, it's gorgeous
and it's huge.
Atlantis Mayan Temple
The latest discount package discounts and deals to Atlantis Resorts in the Bahamas:
Recent and Current Atlantis Resort Deals.
New Atlantis All-inclusive Experience this Fall! Rates from $299 per person per night!
day for amazing specials at Atlantis! Save 65% + $350 instant airfare credit & free dolphins, golf, and more!
Save BIG on Spring Break at Atlantis Resort! Save up to 50% with Air-Inclusive Reservation PLUS Receive up to $450 Resort Credit!
See the Atlantis deals here.
Amenities at the Atlantis Resort Bahamas
Atlantis Resort Bahamas
There's a whole
lot you can do here. Amenities include:
- Waterpark: there are lots
of waterslides and rides.You don't have to
leave the water to line up - there are "water elevators".
- Marine-life exhibits
- 14 lagoons with fish and sea creatures.
- Dolphin Cay: swimming with the dolphins
- 20 swimming pools:
childrens, family, lazy river, waterslides.
- Water sports including
snorkeling and kayaking.
- 3 miles of beach.
- Full-service spa: it uses Balinese, European and natural Bahamain
elements. Sauna and Health Club.
- Game Room and Arcade
- Supervised activities for kids. ($)
There's also 18-hole championship golf nearby. You can use a complimentary shuttle to get between towers and different activities.
Dining at the Atlantis Resort
There are quite a number of restaurants and cafés with all different styles of cuisine. There are 10 gourmet restaurants, 7 casual
restaurants, 3 buffet restaurants and 9 cafés and coffee shops.
You're sure to find restaurants you like.
Accommodations at the Atlantis Resort Bahamas
Accommodation Blocks at Atlantis Bahamas:
- Royal Towers: The centerpiece of the resort, offering luxurious rooms and suites with ocean or harbor views. It also includes the casino, shopping, and dining areas.
- The Cove: An exclusive section of the resort with all-suite accommodations, private pool and beach access, and high-end amenities.
- The Reef: An oceanfront tower offering spacious studios and suites with kitchenettes or full kitchens, private beach access, and its own pool and dining options.
- The Coral: A family-friendly tower with newly renovated rooms and suites, located near the water park and marina. It features multiple pools and dining options.
- The Beach: A budget-friendly option with rooms and suites located near the private beach. It provides access to all the resort's amenities, including the water park and marine habitat.
- Harborside Resort: A separate section with spacious villas and townhouses, featuring home-like accommodations with full kitchens and laundry facilities. It also offers access to all of the resort's amenities.
There is a range of accommodation options at Atlantis. All you need to do is pick what is right for your situation. There are a total of 3164 guestrooms in a variety of locations at this resort!
Atlantis Resort Map
The Atlantis Beach Tower
is the least expensive with 423 rooms. It's in the most tranquil
location, is close to the beach, has a teen center, a comedy club and a
movie theater. It
receives a mix of fantastic and okay reviews. They are
usually good though.
Reviews for the Beach Tower and other options listed below.
Royal Towers at Atlantis
The "crown jewel" of the resort is the Royal Towers. Centrally located, it has the casino, lagoon, water park and 11 pools included. The guestrooms here have half balconies views of the water, terrace or harbor.
There is a little more work put into designing in the Atlantis world with shells on the ceiling and murals on the walls. A resort style mid range complex which is rich in the marine theme.
Coral Towers Atlantis
Home to the teens club where parents can't come, Starbucks and a lounge and a few good restaurants including Italian steak and chopsticks Asian meals. Outside you find the hip Blue pool and the marina village where many of the restaurants at the resort. Also within good striking distance of the water-parks. The ambiance is tropically casual.
"Guests are immersed in a one-of-a-kind celebration of the Atlantis legend"
The Coral Tower
has a 2-story library with computers and Internet access. Guest rooms are contemporary and relaxed with private balconies. It's family friendly and mid-range in terms of price.
The Reef Atlantis is suites, studio apartments and penthouses.
Cove is all suites, 5 star, private, sophisticated and exclusive. The adults only ultra-pool is included here.
Harborside Resort At Atlantis is an all
villa resort. You can choose between 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas. Great for families or small groups.
The resort website is the best place to get more detail on the accommodation options.
The Dig at Atlantis
The Dig is home to thousands of marine animals and is the significant feature of Atlantis. The area recreates the myth of Atlantis complete with ruins and artifacts. There are opportunities for snorkeling excursions through the once lost world.
The Reef at Atlantis
The reef is designed to give the home away from home option. This is especially true if your real home is a one or two bedroom condo style apartment compete with kitchen with easy access to a white sands tropical beach. while there is a bit of a convenience store downstairs to pick up a few snacks to use your kitchen you may also like to bring one or two packaged items from home.
Bahamas - Find the best deal, compare
prices, and read what other travelers have to say at TripAdvisor
Save up to 65% plus get a $350 instant air credit at Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas!
Things to Do at Atlantis
Some options of things to do with kids at Atlantis.
Aquaventure Water Park
Rapids, waves, and caves sprawl across acres of outstanding water-parks. This is one of the main reasons people like to stay here, but of course it is not the only attraction. Otherwise, you would do as well to visit the local water-park in your part of the world.
Swim with dolphins
Swim and laugh with dolphins at one of the most interactive experiences at Atlantis. There are also opportunities to hug and connect with a sea lion over a long lunch.
Beaches at Atlantis
Many folk who like to get away from the epicenter of all the activity choose to stay at the reef as it has the best access to all the white sandy beaches.
While some of the accommodations at Atlantis Bahamas can be quite expensive, there are more budget-friendly options available as well. The rooms are generally clean and comfortable, but some may find them a bit dated.
Atlantis Bahamas offers a wide range of activities, including the water park, marine habitat, and golf course. While some activities can be pricey, there are also plenty of free or low-cost options available.
While there are plenty of dining options at Atlantis Bahamas, some of the restaurants can be quite expensive. There are also a limited number of more budget-friendly options available.
Customer Service: 9/10
The staff at Atlantis Bahamas are generally friendly and helpful, and they go out of their way to make guests feel welcome. However, some guests may find the constant upselling to be a bit off-putting.
Value for Money: 7/10
While Atlantis Bahamas is not a budget destination, there are ways to make the most of your money, such as booking a package deal or choosing more budget-friendly dining options.
Overall Experience: 8/10
Despite the high prices, Atlantis Bahamas offers a great vacation experience for those on a more moderate budget. While some aspects of the resort may be a bit pricey, there are also plenty of affordable options available. The activities are plentiful and the staff is generally friendly and helpful, making it a great destination for families and couples alike.
to see some more resorts in the Bahamas? Click here to see the luxury
resorts in the Bahamas or Bahamas Family Resorts.
Baha Mar Waterpark Resort
Baha Mar is a luxury resort located on the pristine white sands of Cable Beach in Nassau, Bahamas. The resort offers three iconic oceanfront hotels, each with stunning views and an epic selection of pools. The brands include the richly refined Rosewood, the playfully hip SLS, and the stylish and modern Grand Hyatt.
One of the standout features of the resort is the Baha Bay water park, set on 15 lush beachfront acres directly adjacent to Baha Mar. Inspired by the natural beauty of The Bahamas, Baha Bay perfectly fuses relaxing island chill with exhilarating fun for the entire family. The water park offers an array of spectacular experiences and tantalizing cuisine, and guests can enjoy unlimited access during their stay.
Baha Bay has a variety of thrilling rides, including a 300-foot long water coaster, a family raft ride, and a wave pool. For younger guests, there are shallow pools and a play area with interactive fountains. The water park also features a variety of dining options, from casual snacks to gourmet cuisine, and guests can enjoy tropical cocktails and refreshing drinks from the bars and lounges.
In addition to the water park, the resort offers a variety of activities and experiences, including wellness, recreation, and culinary activities, along with an art gallery, shopping, and special events. The resort also features a casino with ocean views and a dazzling array of amenities and experiences.
Find the best deal, compare prices, and read what other travelers have to say at Tripadvisor
- Aquaventure: Atlantis Bahamas offers a 141-acre water park with multiple water slides, a lazy river, a wave pool, a kids' play area, and a river rapids ride. Baha Mar has a similar feature called Baha Bay, a 15-acre water park with multiple water slides, a lazy river, a wave pool, a kids' play area, and a surfing simulator.
- The Leap of Faith: At Atlantis Bahamas, this water slide starts from the top of the iconic Mayan Temple and drops riders 60 feet into a clear acrylic tunnel submerged in a shark-filled lagoon. At Baha Mar, The Water Slide sends riders on a high-speed plunge down a steep drop.
- The Abyss: Atlantis Bahamas has a water slide that sends riders on a 50-foot drop into a dark tunnel that ends with a splashdown into a pool. Baha Mar has a similar feature called The Leap of Faith, a water slide that sends riders on a steep drop through a clear acrylic tunnel submerged in a shark-filled lagoon.
- The Surge: Atlantis Bahamas has a water slide that sends riders on a raft down a series of twists and turns before dropping them into a splash pool. Baha Mar has The Blaster, a water coaster that sends riders on a high-speed journey through twists and turns.
- The Current: Atlantis Bahamas offers a mile-long lazy river ride that takes guests through wave surges, rapids, and underground tunnels. Baha Mar has a zero-entry pool with floating playground, a wave pool, and a lazy river.
- Splashers: Atlantis Bahamas has a kids' water play area with multiple water slides, climbing nets, water cannons, and splash buckets. Baha Mar has a similar feature called Kids' splash zone with multiple water slides, splash pads, and a giant tipping bucket.
- Atlantis Speedway: Atlantis Bahamas features a racing slide that sends riders on a competitive, head-first mat race down a steep slide. Baha Mar offers Surf's Up, a surfing simulator that lets guests experience the thrill of surfing.
The Bahamas is home to some of the best waterpark resorts in the Caribbean. Here are some of the top waterpark resorts in the Bahamas:
- Atlantis Paradise Island - Atlantis Paradise Island is the most well-known waterpark resort in the Caribbean. The resort is home to the Aquaventure water park, which features multiple pools, water slides, a lazy river, and a kids' play area. Additionally, the resort has a private beach, 11 pools, a marine habitat, and a variety of restaurants and bars. Atlantis is perfect for families with children of all ages, as well as couples and groups of friends looking for a fun and lively vacation.
- Baha Mar - Baha Mar is a luxury resort complex that offers three hotels, a casino, a golf course, and a variety of dining and entertainment options. The resort's water park, the Baha Bay, features multiple water slides, a lazy river, and a wave pool. Additionally, the resort has a private beach, multiple pools, and a variety of land-based activities. Baha Mar is perfect for couples and families looking for a luxurious and fun vacation in the Bahamas. See also Bahamas All-Inclusive Resorts.
- Grand Hyatt Baha Mar - Grand Hyatt Baha Mar is another luxury resort located within the Baha Mar complex. The resort has a water park with multiple water slides, a lazy river, and a kids' play area. Additionally, the resort has a private beach, multiple pools, and a variety of dining and entertainment options. Grand Hyatt Baha Mar is perfect for families with children of all ages, as well as couples looking for a luxurious vacation in the Bahamas. See also Bahamas Family Resorts.
- SLS Baha Mar - SLS Baha Mar is a trendy and upscale resort located within the Baha Mar complex. The resort has a water park with multiple water slides, a lazy river, and a kids' splash pad. Additionally, the resort has a private beach, multiple pools, and a variety of dining and entertainment options. SLS Baha Mar is perfect for couples and families looking for a trendy and luxurious vacation in the Bahamas.
- Meliá Nassau Beach All-Inclusive - Meliá Nassau Beach All-Inclusive is an affordable all-inclusive resort located on Cable Beach. The resort has a water park with multiple water slides, a lazy river, and a kids' splash pad. Additionally, the resort has a private beach, multiple pools, and a variety of dining and entertainment options. Meliá Nassau Beach All-Inclusive is perfect for families looking for an affordable all-inclusive option in the Bahamas.
See the Bahamas Family Resort Reviews
See more Bahamas Waterpark Resorts on our Caribbean All-Inclusive resorts with waterparks reeview
FAQ on Atlantis Bahamas
With over 20 restaurants and dining options, guests can choose from
casual dining to fine dining, and everything in between. Here are some
frequently asked questions about dining at Atlantis.
Atlantis Bahamas offers a range of cuisines, including Bahamian,
Italian, Asian, Mediterranean, and American. Guests can enjoy everything
from fresh seafood to pizza and burgers.
A: Yes, Atlantis Bahamas offers several fine dining options, including
Café Martinique, Nobu, and Bahamian Club. These restaurants offer
upscale menus and elegant dining experiences.
A: Atlantis Bahamas has plenty of casual dining options, including
Mosaic, which offers a buffet-style breakfast and lunch, and Marina
Pizzeria, which serves up delicious pizza and salads.
: Yes, guests can grab quick bites and snacks at a variety of locations
throughout the resort, including Starbucks, Murray's Deli, and The
Village Burger Shack.
A: Yes, Atlantis Bahamas offers various dining plans that include a set
number of meals at select restaurants throughout the resort. Some plans
also include select beverages.
A: Dining costs at Atlantis Bahamas can vary widely depending on the
restaurant and the type of cuisine. Some restaurants offer affordable
options, while others can be quite expensive.
A: Yes, guests can dine at Atlantis Bahamas without staying at the
resort. However, some restaurants may require reservations or have
limited availability for non-guests.
A: Yes, Atlantis Bahamas offers a range of options for guests with
dietary restrictions, including gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan
options. Guests can speak to their server or restaurant staff for
assistance with selecting a meal that meets their dietary needs.
A: Atlantis Bahamas offers a range of accommodations, from luxurious
suites and villas to budget-friendly rooms. Guests can choose from a
variety of options to suit their preferences and budget.
A: Yes, Atlantis Bahamas has its own private beach, where guests can enjoy swimming, sunbathing, and water sports.
A: Yes, Atlantis Bahamas offers various all-inclusive vacation packages
that include accommodations, dining, activities, and more.
A: Yes, some activities at Atlantis Bahamas have age restrictions. For
example, children must be at least 10 years old to swim with dolphins,
and certain water slides and rides have height restrictions.
💼 We cherish our independence! ✈️ Our travel recommendations are carefully researched, bias-free, and powered by human expertise by April and Ricky of LRB (we have personally researched and travelled to many of these destinations and researched others thoroughly through first-hand accounts). 🌍✨
We try to keep everything up to date, but please always do your own research and contact us if you know any issues for us to help others as best we can as a small but professionally focused team! 🧐📚⚠️